Week 3 of the block of 6 sessions (22nd January to 26th February).
The sessions are one hour with a focus on pedalling technique, building aerobic fitness and some strength work.
You should turn up at Withdean Sports Complex from 7.45pm in order to get set up in time.
The room takes up to 15 people and you have the following options:
- £6 to use a club turbo trainer that's clean & quiet. Just bring your bike.
- £3 to bring your own turbo trainer - must not be excessively noisy and in good order.
Block pricing is better value and you will get priority for the commitment:
- £5 per session to use club turbo
- £2 per session if bringing your own
In either case you will need:
- a towel for your handlebars (it's a sweaty business). You can also use it to rest on to get in an aero position if you don't have tri bars.
- cycle gear including a light top - you will be warm, but no naked torsos allowed
- a bicycle. It can be a road bike or your TT bike, but it should be reasonably clean and in decent working order with the tyres pumped to a decent pressure. It will need to have quick release skewers in the wheels.
You will be able to use the changing rooms and showers if you'd like.
Please register interest on the forum.