Brighton Tri Club's Mallorca Training Camp is back! All club members are welcome.
Last year Brighton Tri club held their first ever oversees Tri Training Camp enjoyed by 25 members of the club. It was so successful the demand for anther camp couldn't be ignored, this years training camp will be organised by Got To Tri Limited - www.gottotri.com
What is it?
First and foremost this is a way to kick off the winter blues and spend a week focusing on your fitness and Triathlon-specific skills. Training with club members and other like minded athletes, an expert team of coaches will help you put in more distance on your bike and swim further the pool than you thought possible. Your group riding skills will increase immensely, your swim endurance and pace will measurably improve and you'll go home brimming with enthusiasm for the Summer and 2017 race season. There is no better way to learn, train and improve than on camp.
The camp is restricted to 24 athletes, with 250+ club members we expect interest to be high, so don't delay in booking your place!
When is it?
The camp will be from Saturday 22 April to 29th April 2017.
Where is it?
The Mallorca Training Camp will be based on the island of Mallorca, specifically we will be based in the beautiful bay of Can Picafort on the northern coast in the lovely Ferrer Janeiro Spa and Hotel. This is a hotel that really understands what athletes need and as well as being ideal for our camp activities they have in addition more than 30 different sports classes a week, such as Yoga, Pilates and Spinning.
What Should I Expect?
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4 star Ferrer Janeiro Spa and Hotel on Half Board
- Half Board catering - Buffet style breakfast and evening meals with calorie, fat and protein content all labelled, pasta party for athletes 5pm each day; bike pack of energy snacks for riders.
- A flexible training programme to help you achieve your objectives catering for everybody from beginners to seasoned athletes.
- Guided bike rides with experienced coaches showing you the island and the fantastic mountains of Tramuntana.
- A secure on-site bike garage and mechanic. Quality bike hire available
- 25m outdoor pool with 4 lanes. Individual swim analysis.
- Comfortable, clean and spacious twin rooms.ers.
- Hotel gym free of charge & free entrance for the Hotel Spa.
- Airport Transfers for you and your bike box
- Plus, a week away with your mates from Brighton Tri Club!
What Will It Cost?
This incredible offer is only available to Brighton Tri Club members - the cost per person for all of the above benefits will be £540 sharing a double or twin room. Additional £125 for single supplement. The club offer is only valid until 30 Oct 2016, after this the price will revert to the original booking price of £656 so book your place now!
Flights and bike transport to Palma is separate to this. You are responsible for booking your own flights and bike transport as required.
If you're looking to take your bike to the camp with you we can organise a great deal on a hire bike box from BoxMyWheels to keep your bike safe in transport. Alternatively if you would like to hire a quality road bike in Mallorca, let us know in the form below and we will get in touch to give you prices and options
How Do I Book?
Firstly, register your interest in the camp by clicking on the button below so we can manage numbers and expectation. Once you have done that you need to pay the deposit of £180 to secure your place on the camp. Doing so asap is highly recommended in order to ensure that you have one of the limited places for this brilliant week away! Having paid your deposit, go and book your flights asap to get them for the best possible price.
When you have completed the sign-up form please pay £180 to the following account. The remainder (£360 or £476) will be due mid-February 2017.
- Account: Got To Tri Limited
- Sort Code: 08-92-50
- Account Number: 68588263
- Deposit Amount per person: £180
Recommended Flights via Easyjet. Remember, the earlier you book your flights, the cheaper they will be!
- London Gatwick to Majorca (Palma), Saturday 22 April 2017. Departs 12:20, Arrives 15:45
- Majorca (Palma) to London Gatwick, Saturday 29 April 2017. Departs 16:20, Arrives 17:55